Thursday, April 1, 2010

SHUTTER ISLAND

Alrighty- it's a Scorsese. So in my humble opinion-his way of story telling is an acquired taste for realism in pictures, mood and subject matter. I'm always enthusiastic to see his renditions of human life with emotional gravity that's classy...somehow .Sometimes or most times they are disturbing-but they have a message. Thats all i can think of to describe his work...lol

NOW, about SHUTTER ISLAND-at the start-a mystery story- then a little wierd mystery story-then a "come on-far fetched-mystery story. But then after all that you might feel -aw okay,i see how that kind of makes sense. I felt all that and in the end this was really just an endearing film.

Tendency to be confusing and therefore tempting to fish out plot goofs(that probably don't exist) but it redeems itself sooner than later. Leo completely drew me in. -our cute boy has come a loooong way from Titanic.;) Ben Kingsley is always convinces me. I fell in love with Mark Ruffalo as an actor all-over again.

imho

No comments:

Post a Comment